- Tue Aug 22 12:33 PM
• Everton and Manchester City forwards involved in red-card incidents • FA intends to pursue charges only in clear cases of no contact Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Sergio Agüero will not face Football Association charges of simulation under new regulations for their involvement in incidents that led...
- Tue Aug 22 10:00 AM
’s thigh injury has opened up berth in Southgate’s squad and he must be impressed at how Rooney is back knocking in the goals for Everton Wayne Rooney
’s 200th Premier League goal was particularly sweet as it came before a Manchester City crowd who just love to detest the former Manche...
- Tue Aug 22 7:49 AM
Pep Guardiola cut a frustrated figure after watching his Manchester City side draw 1-1 with Everton in the Premier League on Monday. Guardiola refused to discuss the referee’s decision to send Kyle Walker off on his home debut for the club but praises his players for rescuing a point after Wayne...
- Mon Aug 21 11:50 PM
• Manchester City’s Pep Guardiola refuses to discuss Kyle Walker
dismissal • Wayne Rooney
expects chat with Gareth Southgate about England return Ronald Koeman suggested the referee, Bobby Madley, evened up his dismissal of Manchester City’s Kyle Walker
by also showing Everton’s Morgan Schneiderl...
- Mon Aug 21 10:54 PM
• Arsenal midfielder sees red along with City defender Tyreke Wilson • Wilshere in final year at club after Bournemouth loan and broken leg Jack Wilshere
was sent off after being involved in a mass brawl during the Arsenal under-23 match against Manchester City at the Emirates Stadium. Wilshere h...
- Mon Aug 21 10:03 PM
To the immense credit of Manchester City, there are not many other teams in the Premier League who could come up with this kind of feat of escapology from a position at half-time where they were not only trailing to Everton but playing with 10 men because of Kyle Walker’s red card towards the end...
- Mon Aug 21 7:14 PM
All the action from the Etihad Stadium Email: email@example.com Tweet: @bglendenning 7.14pm BST Manchester City: Ederson, Kompany, Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Walker, De Bruyne, Silva, Sane, Aguero, Gabriel Jesus. Subs: Bravo, Danilo, Sterling, Mangala, Bernardo Silva, Toure, F...
- Mon Aug 21 2:00 PM
• Burnley agree £15m club record deal with Leeds for New Zealand striker • Arsenal duo Jenkinson and Bramhall complete Birmingham loan switch Burnley have signed striker Chris Wood from Leeds for a club-record fee believed to be £15m, the Premier League club have announced. The New Zealand intern...
- Sun Aug 20 10:30 PM
The manager has a wealth of forward talent at his disposal for Monday’s game against Everton but will need success to keep all his star players happy For the largest embarrassment of attacking riches in the Premier League’s 25-year history , look no further than Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City. A...
- Sun Aug 20 2:18 PM
• ‘If we get a clean sheet I don’t know if it will be a miracle’ • Everton’s strong defence face biggest test so far at Etihad Stadium Ronald Koeman has praised Everton’s resilient start to the season but admitted it may take a miraculous performance to keep another clean sheet at Manchester City...
- Sat Aug 19 10:30 PM
The City captain enters his 10th season at the club having seen plenty of changes but believes the long-term plan at the Etihad has secured a successful future Vincent Kompany
is entering his 10th season in England and, at 31, the Manchester City and Belgium captain happily admits he is no longer...
- Sat Aug 19 5:06 PM
Charlie Austin snatched a stoppage-time winner from the penalty spot as Southampton beat 10-man West Ham United. Austin sent Joe Hart
the wrong way as Mauricio Pellegrino clinched his first win as Southampton manager in dramatic crescendo. After going two goals behind, Javier Hernández had rolled...
- Fri Aug 18 10:30 PM
• West Brom rejected initial £18m bid with player keen on move • Guardiola has identified other options if fee cannot be agreed Manchester City will not be held to ransom over Jonny Evans
, with Pep Guardiola having identified other options at centre-back should West Bromwich Albion not agree with...
- Fri Aug 18 5:57 PM
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has paid tribute to the victims of the Barcelona terror attacks in his pre-match press conference Continue reading
- Fri Aug 18 5:06 PM
• Bronze nominated for FIFA women’s player of the year award • German forward Pauline Bremer moves in opposite direction as part of deal The England defender Lucy Bronze has left Manchester City Women to join the European champions Lyon after admitting she “needed a new challenge”. The 25-year-ol...
- Wed Aug 16 9:20 PM
• Pep Guardiola wants to increase centre-back options at the Etihad • Only five men have played for both Manchester clubs in Premier League era Manchester City are targeting West Bromwich Albion’s Jonny Evans
in a move that could make the former Manchester United defender only the sixth footballe...